After almost two years, our bestseller bikablo® has recruited reinforcement! Now the bikablo® 2.0 carries on to strengthen and refine the first edition with a wide range of new insider tips for professional visualization. It also features a new section entitled the ‘Best Of Chapter’ highlighting the most popular figures, graphics and symbols, along with a brand new poster layouts for an endless array of training and presentation situations.
Last but not least, the subjects and topics have been arranged into chapters; such as: Workshop/ Meeting/Seminar/Training and‚ Companies/Organization/Market. The bikablo 2.0 is a must for everyone who is already hooked with the first version, and now you will be truly hard pushed to find a subject without a picture!
- New tips, tricks and tools for quick and easy visualization
- The most popular and effective graphics, figures, and symbols
- Templates for group work posters from A for ‘agenda’ to W for ‘who does what and when’
- Simple pictures for presentations on method explanation and procedures for meetings, training and learning
- Helpful icons for everything to do with conference organization
Reading extract for bikablo® 2.0 .. Click here!
Edition: spiral-bound, 134 pages
Dimensions: 21 x 15 cm / 8.3 x 5.8 inches
Language: German / English
Even better than Amazon.
I love the book it makes a good companion to # 1 which I also have . The use of the books have helped greatly in improving the visualization of presentations & tasks in my training. The order & processing of the item was very good & delivery very quick considering it had to travel to Australia . Thank you & have a lovely day
The package was sent to Violeta Kotcheva (Bulgaria).
Interesting and exciting, but a bit expensive for what it is.
Good but a bit pricey.
This book provides with a nice way to learn how to express ideas with simple drawings.
Maybe a little expensive